Call Of Duty 1 (2003) opengl error with Reshade 3

• lmbs00
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by lmbs00 Call Of Duty 1 (2003) opengl error with Reshade 3 was created by lmbs00
Hi guys

I'm trying to use ReShade 3.0.7 with Call of Duty (the first one, patch 1.5) on Win 10 but the game crashes and I'm getting this error...
"Could not load OpenGL. Make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card from the manufacturer's web site."
If I rename or delete the opengl32.dll file the game loads fine and can be played with no issues.

I have recently played Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault and both expansions Spearhead and Breakthrough which are also opengl and ReShade worked smoothly. According to the compatibility list ReShade works perfectly with this game, I would appreciate any help to solve this problem.

Thanks.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by lmbs00.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.