Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #13

Which Windows? 7? 8.1? 10? I was also wondering if using Phantom Pain crack would allow ReShade 1.0 to work with it, since the reason ReShade 1.0 won't work with normal version is due to protection.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #14

I got it to work on Windows 10! YEY! Now it looks immensely better with SMAA + FXAA + LumaSharpen + Dither + Extra Extra Settings tweak/config. Now I wish i could use my 3DLUT with this 0.10 version... Is there a way to combine ReShade 1.0's CustomFX with ReShade 0.10?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #15

how did u guys made it work?
i tried all version nothing happnd..but i tried Reshade 0.10 and only lounching then stuck on trying to access effect
but crash
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #16

Remove all ReShade and SweetFX files from your MGS V folder. Then download my Preset (which includes only SMAA + FXAA + LumaSharpen to offset SMAA & and FXAA blur) from here - dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93831976/AA%20Preset.rar . Extract included files and folders into MGS V directory, where .exe is located. Then see if the game starts up. If not - I don't know what the issue is. If it does, then you can try to edit my AA Preset however you want. It could that only certain effects cause the game to crash.

To CROSIRE - if 0.10 version works, then maybe 1.0.0 version can be made to work too?
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by MonarchX.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #17

MonarchX wrote:
Remove all ReShade and SweetFX files from your MGS V folder. Then download my Preset (which includes only SMAA + FXAA + LumaSharpen to offset SMAA & and FXAA blur) from here - dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93831976/AA%20Preset.rar . Extract included files and folders into MGS V directory, where .exe is located. Then see if the game starts up. If not - I don't know what the issue is. If it does, then you can try to edit my AA Preset however you want. It could that only certain effects cause the game to crash.

To CROSIRE - if 0.10 version works, then maybe 1.0.0 version can be made to work too?

Is there a screenshot button for this , used to be prnt screen but after pressing it no screenshots show in the game folder.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Kalamity222.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #18

Please note that there won't be support for 0.10.0. So if you use that version, you are on your own =).
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #19

crosire wrote:
Please note that there won't be support for 0.10.0. So if you use that version, you are on your own =).

OK, but this does mean that ReShade CAN work with this game, bypassing all the protections that the most recent ReShade cannot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #20

Could you let us know what is so special about 0.10 release that makes it work with MGS V? I am just curious...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #21

MonarchX wrote:
Could you let us know what is so special about 0.10 release that makes it work with MGS V? I am just curious...
Selective VTable replacement instead of full interface remapping. And as said, that won't be reintroduced again. It doesn't work well with other overlays.
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 4 years 4 months ago #22

Thanks!

To those who managed to get GZ to work with ReShade 0.10:
Did you do anything special? I managed to get Phantom Pain to work with ReShade 0.10 dxgi.dll and Framework 1.0.0 package, but i cannot get Ground Zeroes to launch with either default ReShade 0.10 SweetFX package or any other package... Any ideas why it would work on Phantom Pain, but not Ground Zeroes?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2