9 years 1 month ago#1by ChampSilverTutorial bugs out was created by ChampSilver
Im using a chainloaded d3d9 for Reshade and everything works fine but at the 3rd Step of the tutorial I cant click on continue, I can activate/deactivate some shaders but i cant go to the shader configuration. Is there anyway to skip the tutorial ? I tried to make the window bigger but the continue butten is still invisible.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.