ArcheAge SHIFT + F2 not working

• Zariarn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Zariarn ArcheAge SHIFT + F2 not working was created by Zariarn
Greeting community,

I'm trying to get the latest Reshade going but I'm unable to bring up the settings menu. The Reshade is loading but Shift+F2 isn't working. I have a function button but I've tried it numerous times with it on or off. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ArcheAge SHIFT + F2 not working
You can change the menu key in ReShade's INI file ("KeyMenu" in "[INPUT]" section). To get the keycode to enter there, use keycode.info/ .
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by crosire.

• Zariarn
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Zariarn Replied by Zariarn on topic ArcheAge SHIFT + F2 not working

crosire wrote: You can change the menu key in ReShade's INI file ("KeyMenu" in "[INPUT]" section). The get the keycode to enter there, use keycode.info/ .

If you're referring to the DXGI.ini file, unfortunately this is the only text in that file.

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=B:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\bin32,B:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\bin32\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=B:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\bin32,B:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\bin32\reshade-shaders\Textures

I think something isn't working right.

• JBeckman
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ArcheAge SHIFT + F2 not working
[INPUT]
InputProcessing=1
KeyEffects=112,0,1
KeyMenu=113,0,1
KeyScreenshot=44,0,0

[GENERAL]
CurrentPreset=0
EffectSearchPaths=C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\Roaming\ReShade\Shaders\
FontGlobalScale=1.0
PerformanceMode=0
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0
PresetFiles=C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\Roaming\ReShade\ReShade_Settings.ini
ScreenshotFormat=0
ScreenshotPath=C:\Games\
ShowClock=0
ShowFPS=0
TextureSearchPaths=C:\Users\Jonas\AppData\Roaming\ReShade\Textures\
TutorialProgress=4

[STYLE]
Alpha=0.950000
ColActive=0.200000,0.500000,0.600000
ColBackground=0.275000,0.275000,0.275000
ColFPSText=1.000000,1.000000,0.000000
ColItemBackground=0.447000,0.447000,0.447000
ColText=0.800000,0.900000,0.900000

You could try copying that, you do want to change the input to the keys you prefer to use though and of course the paths to where you have the shaders and textures for ReShade and the preset .ini file. :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.