Escape From Tarkov not opening [FIXED]

• MeisterBehr
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by MeisterBehr Escape From Tarkov not opening [FIXED] was created by MeisterBehr
The installation is pretty straightforward. I've tried multiple times, using Open GL, DirectX 10+, many uninstallings of the game, reinstalling, rinse and repeat.

Launcher for the game will work fine, but after clicking Play my computer will act like it is doing something. Waited 10 min, and the game never opened. Tried going to the exe application of the game directly and opening it that way, still won't work.

Anyone know what is wrong? Some people say that they tried the 3.0.6 version, and that worked for them, but I can't find that version. I have been trying to use the 3.0.8 version.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by MeisterBehr. Reason: The issue was fixed thanks to replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ninjafada
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic Escape From Tarkov not opening
found le 306 here www115.zippyshare.com/v/xKDLfu6K/file.html
i had all but that version on my hdd lol

• unic0rn
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3 by unic0rn Replied by unic0rn on topic Escape From Tarkov not opening
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by unic0rn.

• MeisterBehr
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by MeisterBehr Replied by MeisterBehr on topic Escape From Tarkov not opening
Thank you! I was able to get the 3.0.6 version and it is now working!!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.