Easy-anti cheat with Overwatch and Watch Dogs 2

• VenomSnake23
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by VenomSnake23 Easy-anti cheat with Overwatch and Watch Dogs 2 was created by VenomSnake23
Does anybody know if there is a way to use ReShade with games that have Easy-anti Cheat? The games fail to launch if you have reshade installed in the folder. I know you can use it with WD 2 if you turn off the anti-cheat but that also forces you to only play offline. I would appreciate if anybody knows a way around this. (I'm also not trying to cheat, just want my lut, sharpening, and clarity).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Easy-anti cheat with Overwatch and Watch Dogs 2
I'm in the same boat with Smite.
It only seems to block the graphic api's like d3d9.dll, so you might be able to use a 3rd party injector that goes through dinput8.dll or uses an .exe to inject ReShade.dll, but I couldn't get it to work.
Let me know if you find anything.

• VenomSnake23
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by VenomSnake23 Replied by VenomSnake23 on topic Easy-anti cheat with Overwatch and Watch Dogs 2
Today Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 had an update that added EasyAntiCheat to the game but ReShade actually works. I took an image of the folders where the anticheat is stored and it looks like they have some different files. imgur.com/a/2rYF9
Could the problem have to do with the eac_server and eac_launcher files or maybe a new version of EAC?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.