Reshade 3.0 effects toggle off when I exit menu

• Unkn0wn10
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Unkn0wn10 Reshade 3.0 effects toggle off when I exit menu was created by Unkn0wn10
Im having some trouble with ReShade 3.0 with various games: The effects etc all load fine and I can create my own preset ingame in the shift+F2 menue, however: Once I exit that menu all effects toggle off automatically and I cannot toggle them back on by using the toggle key. Once I open the ReShade overlay via shift+F2 again, the effects reappear (I can see them work in the game in the background).

Is there any fix for this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LGamingRico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LGamingRico
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by LGamingRico Replied by LGamingRico on topic Reshade 3.0 effects toggle off when I exit menu
Same here. Worked for me after the tutorial. after i changed some values of some shaders after that it does exactly what was described in the first post.

• Sunesha
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0 effects toggle off when I exit menu
Do you have MagicBloom last in your effects order?
If so, put something else last with 0. I put vibrance at 0. I usually have the clock on which also works as a last effect.

It's known bug that happens when MagicBloom is last in effect order.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Sunesha.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.