How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Spikyball How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade? was created by Spikyball
So, i've beenh aving problems with the injector, as both 32-bit and 64-bit exectuables (when analyzed) cannot pick up what DirectX or whatever they use.

Is there a manual install of reshade i can do to combat this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Yes, see the readme =). The game is Direct3D11 as far as I know, so you would rename the appropiate ReShade DLL to "dxgi.dll" and copy it into the game folder (where the exe of the actual game is, not the launcher) along with the shaders you want to use.
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spikyball

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Spikyball Replied by Spikyball on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Thanks a lot, really needed the help. Imma try it out ow and will report back

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Spikyball Replied by Spikyball on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Yeah, didn't work. No log from the dll, but shader and dll in game root. Help please

• crosire
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
And you renamed the DLL? Did you choose the right one (ReShade32.dll for 32bit games, ReShade64.dll for 64bit games, don't know which one Warframe is. And no, it doesn't matter if your Windows is 32 or 64bit, we are talking about the game here) Is it where the game executable is? Mind doing a screenshot? =)
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by crosire.

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #6 by Spikyball Replied by Spikyball on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Yeah, i chose 64-bit for Warframe 64-bit. Running Win 8.1

Do i need to link for a screnshot?
Or can i use it as an attachment

Not sure
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Spikyball.

• jmp909
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #7 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
I'm using Windows 8.1 64bit DirectX 11....

* Download Reshade 0.16.0 and MasterEffect 1.11.11 ,
* Copy ReShade64.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warframe
* rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll
* copy MasterEffect folder, ReShade.fx and MasterEffect.h from MasterEffect to the same folder
* open the Warframe launcher
* click settings top right
* I unticked DirectX 10 here, so just using DirectX 11

should work then (you'll see the ReShade intro message)

just added a bit of bloom & extra anamorphic here and a couple of lighting tweaks, but the game has already got a lot of them

oh and just so you can see it's definitely working ;)
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by jmp909.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #8 by Spikyball Replied by Spikyball on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Thank you very much, I will test tomorrow. Thanks!

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?
Note , depth of field does not work... (Presumably AO as well).... No depth buffer

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #10 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How Would I Get Warframe To Work With Reshade?

jmp909 wrote: Note , depth of field does not work... (Presumably AO as well).... No depth buffer

Which is intentional because this is a multiplayer game. =)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.