Did anyone tried to apply Reshade + SFX to The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena?
I have found a preset of this guy on the internet: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2934/
So, i have downloaded and installed Reshade with SFX version 0.14 (like this guy recomnds) and used this guy preset file.
But, unfortunattely, it doesn't work. What happens:
1. Launch the game
2. ReShade shows it successfully hooked with no errors in the upper left hand corner
3. Licensing info screen comes up
4. Mature logo comes up, and stays up
5. Video and then Main Menu music starts playing but all you see is the Mature logo
6. Toggling ReShade OFF opens main menu properly
7. Toggling ReShade ON shows Mature logo again
8. If i toggle of, start a new game or continue, after loading toggling ReShade on leads to Mature logo agasin or to loading screen.
I have read on the inernet that for some guys alt-tab helped. Not my case.
Finally, i don't know what to do... and i don't know if the problem is in steam version of game, or reshade software, or in my computer.
My specs are:
- core i7 2600k
- radeon rx480 STRIX
- 16gb DDR3 ram
- Windows 10
What i tried:
- different versions of Reshade+SFX (from 0.11 to 0.19)
- turning off all overlays includiong steam
- turning off setting profile in Radeon software
Did anyone had this issue and fixed it? Or may be there is a way to use newer versions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena 2 years 2 months ago #2