Optimus Laptop user here! So I can load Reshade when running Diablo 3 using the onboard Intel. But when I try to load into Diablo 3 using the discrete Nvidia the game just crashes and gives me a report ID to send to Blizzard. Any ideas what to do? Is there an older release I should try?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.