ReShade 3.0.8 - Screenshots not working

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by MonarchX ReShade 3.0.8 - Screenshots not working was created by MonarchX
Even when I launch game .exe as Admin, I can't get any of my games, be they D3D9, D3D11, x86 or x64 to take screenshots with ReShade 3.0.8. Print Screen is the default key and that is the one I use. Now, the image does get copied into clipboard because after pressing Print Screen I can open Paint and then paste the screenshot, but I was hoping to avoid that manual process and though ReShade would just place a screenshot file in the same directory as .exe. Any ideas? I do run MSI Afterburner in the background, but WITHOUT RSTT Server and without any overlays from Origin, Steam, or Uplay. Any ideas why that happens?

I was also curious if there was a secondary Screenshot-type function that would take and save a screenshot without any effects applied or maybe take 2 screenshots - one without effects and one with all effects. Such a capture feature would be useful for 1:1 comparisons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.