Hello guys .
I’m new to reshade and I used it successfully many other times with great satisfaction.
With NBA 2k18 I’m trying to figure out what’s happening .
Running the game in windowed or full windowed mode I have no problem . Unfortunately in these modes I have serious frame drops (don’t ask me why !).
In full screen game works very well and I’m trying to use reshade without success .
I already tried to rename dxgi into d3d11 . Games starts normally but reshade doesn’t load up. With dxgi instead game crashes on launch.
I searched for many solution on the web without being lucky .
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.