After getting reshade all my games are fkd

• dusieqq
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by dusieqq After getting reshade all my games are fkd was created by dusieqq
thanks to reshade i fkd up all my games. they dont want to start when launching straight from directory and after getting rid of "installation" folder there are still remains in game files, even after removing them my games such as assetto corsa dosent progress after launcher boots up, cant start any race. Thank you guys for making me need to uninstall every game i tried reshade with.

:angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Blade
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Blade Replied by Blade on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
You must be new to computers

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
Well...Ya just cant teach a new dog old tricks..
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Aelius Maximus.

• brussell
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
LOL

• kgonepostl
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
Just delete all the reshade files..............simple..

• robgrab
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
Sounds like he might need to reformat his hard drive to fix this problem. I can't think of any other way to fix this.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic After getting reshade all my games are fkd
Enough guys, we need professional courtesy here.........LOL

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.