[SOLVED] Shift + F2 not working The Witcher 3

• DontBlnkBadWolf
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by DontBlnkBadWolf Shift + F2 not working The Witcher 3 was created by DontBlnkBadWolf
So I see a lot of presets for Reshade on TW3 Nexus. Some that require me to open the setting in game with Shift + F2. Shift + F2 does nothing. So here is what pops up onscreen during game start up:
ReShade 0.18.6.867 by Crosire
visit reshade.me for news, updates, shaders and discussions
Compiling Effect ... Succeeded!

So I know Reshade is working. And just to make sure, I uninstalled everything nVidia that would cause an overlay. There is no Steam overlay either. I would like to know what I need to do to get this working properly. If I have to uninstall ReShade, what files do I need to remove it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DontBlnkBadWolf
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by DontBlnkBadWolf Replied by DontBlnkBadWolf on topic Shift + F2 not working The Witcher 3
Alright, I have no idea how I got an old version of ReShade. Might be from a preset that I downloaded from TW3 Nexus, I removed what I figured was for ReShade, Verified the Integrity of the Game Files. Reinstalled ReShade 3.08, and now I can get into the settings. Hopefully anyone else having the same problem as I did will see this and go about doing the same thing that I did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.