With most of the shaders I use the framerate stays at a solid 60fps but as soon as I turn on AmbientLight the framerate drops to anywhere from 50-30fps. Is there a way I can fix this or is this just a problem with this game?
I think the problem was the game using adaptive vsync which made the game cap to 30fps whenever not reaching 60fps. I put the game in windowed mode and now I only have slight frame drops.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.