8 years 11 months ago#2by Uncle Crassius
Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Unity
Are you talking about Assassins Creed: Unity or some game using Unity game engine? If the former, I've no problems personally, if the latter, which one exactly?
8 years 11 months ago#3by KZH78
Replied by KZH78 on topic Unity
It is not Assassin's Creed. It is an indie game made by Unity. I noticed it after creating the topic, but it seems that it did not matter that setting screen appears at startup. I could use it in another similar game. It may be simply a matter of compatibility. Thank you.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.