Keyboard not working in Star Wars BF2

• maestrillo
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by maestrillo Keyboard not working in Star Wars BF2 was created by maestrillo
So, I just been trying to use reshade on the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 and seems that if you use reshade, keyboard has no response at all.

Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Keyboard not working in Star Wars BF2
Disable the Origin in-game overlay.

• DomoInSlowMo
More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by DomoInSlowMo Replied by DomoInSlowMo on topic Keyboard not working in Star Wars BF2
I had the same issue with my keyboard input so i deactivated my origin overlay. But since then my game needs at least 1min to load in every case. With the active overlay but with no keyboard input my game needs only seconds and when i say i rly mean seconds. I have a Samsung 850 EVO 1TB and there is no game except SWBF2 which takes so long to load. Do you have any suggestions ? I dunno what to do cuz i couldnt find any comparable case.

Greetz Domo

• DomoInSlowMo
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by DomoInSlowMo Replied by DomoInSlowMo on topic Keyboard not working in Star Wars BF2 -SOLVED-
-SOLVED-
I just had to reinstall my graphic driver restart my windows and everything was fine. So dont worry ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.