Runtime error every time I try to play Bayonetta.

• Mkilbride
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by Mkilbride Runtime error every time I try to play Bayonetta. was created by Mkilbride
It works just fine if I remove Reshade. It's a generic runtime error. I have everything required to use Reshade installed and use Reshade with other games fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zplosion
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #2 by zplosion Replied by zplosion on topic Runtime error every time I try to play Bayonetta.
I know this is literally a bump from the dead but I'm having the same issue. I install ReShade it doesn't launch. I remove it and it does. I have all overlays disabled. ReShade works on other games. Even if ReShade.ini only contains the paths to the shaders and textures, so a bad preset or config isn't the problem, Event Viewer shows the following bug: pastebin.com/QdqrHK0p

This is different to an incompatible overlay which would bug out on d3d9.dll. No idea what an error at ntdll.dll means.

It doesn't work with the ENB Injector either.

I've also tried using all in one zip files which contain everything, ie presets bundled with old versions of ReShade and SweetFX which have obviously worked for other people but they still don't work for me. This one for example steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912181283
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by zplosion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.