Hi, I have been trying to use Reshade for several days now, i want to use it with PUBG.
Reshade installation and lauching were fine, but when I start the game and try to open Reshade's configuration window with Shitf + F2 it doesnt work.
I tried with older versions of Reshade (but the one im using now is the last one, 3.1.0).
I really couldnt find info or instructions to fix my problem, so I hope you guys can help me.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.