[SOLVED] DisplayDepth not working on AC Origins

• OtisInf
More
6 years 3 months ago #21 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic DisplayDepth not working on AC Origins

Martigen wrote:

OtisInf wrote: All done. PR: github.com/crosire/reshade/pull/38

Thankyou for doing this Otis! I just started AC:O myself :)

Uh, do you have binaries you can share? :)

It's not my place to share binaries, so I won't share them, sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #22 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic DisplayDepth not working on AC Origins
Theoretically the free VC++ 2017 version from Microsoft and the dependencies listed at the ReShade Github repository (Python.) should allow for compiling the source code yourself and any wanted pull requests but yeah it's not as easy if you have no prior experience with this even if the Github page has all the information needed from it's readme.
github.com/crosire/reshade

If this commit does make it into the 3.1.1 release then the next public release should be a interesting one to test in a few formerly problematic games when it comes to depth detection. :)

But yeah spreading out compiled versions of ReShade can complicate things, Crosire might have some opinions on the pull request too and perhaps suggestions for changes so the merged commit might differ from the initial one as well.

Though ReShade isn't a absolute maze of pending pull requests and dependencies like some other Github projects and such, there are a few clones of it though doing things such as a utility tuned specifically for Guild Wars 2 and a few others but post 3.1.0 it's been pretty quiet from what I can see.
github.com/crosire/reshade/network
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

• Essylt
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #23 by Essylt Replied by Essylt on topic DisplayDepth not working on AC Origins
DisplayDepth works for me now with Reshade 3.1.1 :) ty

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.