Reshade All Lime Green?

• Ranun
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Ranun Reshade All Lime Green? was created by Ranun
PLEASE HELP MY GAMES BECOME ALL GREEN ! Everything becomes bright and lime green only fix ive found is unninstalling and re installing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
You using a LUT incorrectly?

• Ranun
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by Ranun Replied by Ranun on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
What is a LUT? please help asap its my day off and i really want to game today

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
A shader. Try turning it off if it's on.

• Ranun
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by Ranun Replied by Ranun on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
I tried turning off every shader and it doesnt do anything it did the samething with fortnite when i downloaded the reshader

• DutchmanDavid
More
6 years 4 months ago #6 by DutchmanDavid Replied by DutchmanDavid on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
Here's a screenshot of the problem: i.imgur.com/0GWTCu0.png
Only fix is to reinstall ReShade, play one game, but the next game it'll go back to being lime green.

• Doaruj
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #7 by Doaruj Replied by Doaruj on topic Reshade All Lime Green?
I have white,green,that yellow lime that guy was talking about,so we wait here for a solution,just dont forgget about us :P
I have a MSI GE72 6QF

imgur.com/a/QOHeo
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Doaruj.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.