I downloaded the newest version installed it to my FSX as DX10 option and the results are nothing. No F2 option and no message to say if it has worked.
-It's installed to the root folder of the game
-I installed it has DX9 and DX10.
- I check to see if it wasn't Shift+F2 but nope
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.