Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II

• Westland95
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Westland95 Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II was created by Westland95
Hi,
Let me start that I'm the biggest noob about sweetfx/reshade, I have never used it before.

So, I want to use this preset for Mafia II: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/7238/
How do I install it? I'm a bit confused because I thought first it is a Sweetfx thing but later on I saw it is a reshade (I don't know the difference neither). Well damn Im just confused.

Could somebody explain all this please? A step by step would be the easiest way :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II
Install ReShade, download preset, put preset text file into game directory, start game, open up ReShade (Shift + F2), select preset, ..., profit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Westland95

• Westland95
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Westland95 Replied by Westland95 on topic Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II
Instead of creating a new topic, I will ask my question here.

So the Mafia II reshade worked. Now I want to add a SweetFX to AC III. I put all the files of Sweetfx into the map of AC III, used this preset sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/159/ , but when I open the game It didn't work. What could be the problem?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.