Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II

• Westland95
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by Westland95 Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II was created by Westland95
Hi,
Let me start that I'm the biggest noob about sweetfx/reshade, I have never used it before.

So, I want to use this preset for Mafia II: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/7238/
How do I install it? I'm a bit confused because I thought first it is a Sweetfx thing but later on I saw it is a reshade (I don't know the difference neither). Well damn Im just confused.

Could somebody explain all this please? A step by step would be the easiest way :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II
Install ReShade, download preset, put preset text file into game directory, start game, open up ReShade (Shift + F2), select preset, ..., profit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Westland95

• Westland95
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by Westland95 Replied by Westland95 on topic Want to Install Reshade for Mafia II
Instead of creating a new topic, I will ask my question here.

So the Mafia II reshade worked. Now I want to add a SweetFX to AC III. I put all the files of Sweetfx into the map of AC III, used this preset sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/159/ , but when I open the game It didn't work. What could be the problem?