W40K Dawn of War compatiblity issues

• Archetype80
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1 by Archetype80 W40K Dawn of War compatiblity issues was created by Archetype80
Hey!

Right now I'm struggling to get ReShade to work with the Steam version of Dawn of War Dark Crusade.

I tried using 3.0.4 like an earlier thread suggested however that just instantly crashed the game :( later versions seem to have no effect whatsoever.

Advice?? Let me know if you want me to supply any logs or anything.

Thank you :)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Archetype80.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Archetype80
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by Archetype80 Replied by Archetype80 on topic W40K Dawn of War compatiblity issues
Bump!

• Meddy
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Meddy Replied by Meddy on topic W40K Dawn of War compatiblity issues
Having the same problem with the Steam version of DoW: Soulstorm. Woulda just bumped this thread had I noticed it before making my own.

• Meddy
More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by Meddy Replied by Meddy on topic W40K Dawn of War compatiblity issues
Figured out some workarounds, check my thread here:
reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3865-da...ing-on-startup#25468
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archetype80

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.