Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini.

• Slater
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Slater Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini. was created by Slater
So shift + f2 is the default key shortcut to switch between windows, therefore not allowing me to open Reshade menu. I have searched far and wide for a solution, most of which say to go into the ini file or settings file and change the settings, which i cant find for the life of me. dx10+ btw have tried most key combinations i could think of including Fn + Shift + f2
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Slater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shebbe
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by shebbe Replied by shebbe on topic Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini.
Check the dxgi.ini in your game's exe folder where you installed reshade.
The [input] section is where it's at.
I don't know how it translates to keys but you could use mine and change it later in the ui.
[INPUT]
KeyMenu=145,0,0
InputProcessing=2
KeyScreenshot=34,0,0
KeyEffects=19,0,0

I think it's mapped like this.
KeyMenu=ScrLk
InputProcessing=don't know
KeyScreenshot=PageDown
KeyEffects=Pause
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slater

• ShadowSoulNight92
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by ShadowSoulNight92 Replied by ShadowSoulNight92 on topic Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini.
I've have the same problems of the guy... but the file dxgi is a dll, not a ini file... What i can do to edit the key of ReShade to make work?

• Shady
More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini.
Reshade.ini

[INPUT]
KeyScreenshot=44,0,0,0
InputProcessing=2
KeyWireframe=0,0,0,0
KeyEffects=0,0,0,0
KeyReload=0,0,0,0
KeyMenu=113,0,1,0

• Chamburuka
More
3 years 10 months ago #5 by Chamburuka Replied by Chamburuka on topic Toggle key not working, cant find setting or ini.
I still don’t understand how to access the input?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.