Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Transport Fever rendering bug when using Reshade

Transport Fever rendering bug when using Reshade 10 months 1 week ago #1

Hi,

I don't know if it is a bug, or something that is supposed to happen, but I will report it to see if it is possible to be fixed.

I'm using Reshade in the game Transport Fever, it's opengl, and I'm seeing a strange thing. The game shows a dot under the point of the cursor when you select one of the construction tools for roads and tracks. This dot is gray but became blue when it is over a valid node, to allow us to know where we can connect a new intersection or a new piece of track/road. For some reason this dot vanish when using Reshade, and it seems that is not caused by any shader. I tested moving the shader folder and starting the game only with the DLL and still no dot in game.

Can anyone say if it is supposed to happen, or is some rendering bug caused by the modified DLL?

Thanks. =)
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by blackdragonbird.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Transport Fever "bug" when using Reshade 10 months 1 week ago #2

Ok, there is definitely a bug with Reshade and this game.

Only today I noted that all the smoke in game vanished, I thought it was a mod I was using to reduce the quantity of smoke the trains emitted, but it was not. Reshade causes all the smoke off the game to not be rendered, and also I can't force any kind of AA via nVidia Control Panel.

And like I said before is not a shader the issue, using only the DLL without any shader folder makes it happens.

Can anyone point in how to get data or help you fix this bug? Without Reshade the game has very bad illumination and occlusion, but with Reshade I lost a lot of immersion because vehicles and industries don't have any smoke emissions.

Thank you.

Transport Fever "bug" when using Reshade 10 months 1 week ago #3

@crosire, can anyone say if it is supposed to happen or is a bug?

Seems that this area of the forums are abandoned. :(

Transport Fever "bug" when using Reshade 10 months 6 days ago #4

Ok, I looked and found that you can't force any kind of AA via driver if using Reshade, but found nothing about this kind of issue with openGL games.

No way to troubleshoot and try to found if the issue is fixable?
Last Edit: 10 months 6 days ago by blackdragonbird.

Transport Fever rendering bug when using Reshade 10 months 4 days ago #5

Yes, this is a real bummer. Reshade makes the game look so much better... but steam trains without smoke and steam? I sure hope there's a fix posted on here someday!

Transport Fever rendering bug when using Reshade 10 months 3 days ago #6

This area of the forum seems to be abandoned. :(

Maybe they are occupied with the FreeStyle launch and have no time to look into it now.

Let's wait.