How to add new shaders?

• Boxhead
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Boxhead How to add new shaders? was created by Boxhead
I've installed the program to use with flight simulator but in the initial install, i only selected the shaders I would use. Maybe 4-5 only. But to try other shaders now is a little difficult. I dont see any provision in the program to add more once its installed. Perhaps a re-install each time? Or should I have just installed every single shader from the initial install then selected what i wanted to display inside flight simulator?

i've downloaded the reshade-shaders master folder but if i move any shaders into my install folder, then the option box (shift F2) is unresponsive and I can't selct anything. In fact, now I've removed the shader I wanted to try and still that box is unresponsive and nothing is selectable.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Boxhead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to add new shaders?
Easiest way is to run the setup tool again and select all the shaders you want this time. Your settings and presets won't be affected by a reinstallation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxhead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.