Warhammer total war 2 - reshade wont start

• Olelassen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Olelassen Warhammer total war 2 - reshade wont start was created by Olelassen
Hey there

I am trying to figure out how to make the application load up in the game.

This is my first time using the application so it might be something i am doing wrong.
I read the stickied thread and tried to disable all overlays (steam and nvidia) with no luck.

I tried testing it out with another game, vermintide and it loads up fine there.

I have seen other people share screenshots from warhammer 2 with reshade enabled, so i know it works with the game, i just dont understand why it wont load up for me.

My dxgi.log if anyone understands it: pastebin.com/xUhprJ6j
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Olelassen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Qsimil
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic Warhammer total war 2 - reshade wont start
Make sure you not starting game in DX12 mode.

• Olelassen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Olelassen Replied by Olelassen on topic Warhammer total war 2 - reshade wont start
Its running in dx 11 mode :S

• zombieflanders
More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by zombieflanders Replied by zombieflanders on topic Warhammer total war 2 - reshade wont start
Rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll and it should work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.