Hello guys I'm trying to install Reshade and I downloaded the setup exe from the official website. When I try to run it (even in administrator mode) nothing happens on screen besides my cursor having the blue "loading" circle for a few seconds. And that's all. Maybe somebody know how to fix it ? I would be very grateful.
4 years 8 months ago#3by chri1stian
Replied by chri1stian on topic Can't SETUP Reshade
what worked for me was when I moved the .exe file to my main C drive. when I had it on my D drive I normally install all my game things onto, it would not open but once I moved it it worked. I hope this helps someone!
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.