Elder Scrolls Online Crashing

• Nacoleptic
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Nacoleptic Elder Scrolls Online Crashing was created by Nacoleptic
Hello everyone,

i've been trying to get reshade to run with TESO for the last 3 hours or so.
By default i get a crash as soon as i launch the game.

At last i managed to launch the game by changing the name of the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll.
However, now when i try to load a preset.ini through the ingame overlay, there are no effects being displayed. It doesn't seem to load any effects at all.

I also tried to use the Mediator without using the "push to application" button, but it still crashes.

dxgi.ini seems to be the only thing causing the crash. Whenever i add this file to my client, i can no longer launch the game.

Crash Report:
Warning: Spoiler!

My System:
GTX 1050
8GB DDR4
i5 7300HQ
Win10 Pro 64bit
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Nacoleptic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Elder Scrolls Online Crashing
Mediator? That thing no longer exists, it hasn't for quite some time. You may want to make sure you have the latest version of ReShade. During installation ReShade's setup tool asks you if you want to download a set of default effects. You need to confirm that with "Yes" if you want to have effects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.