No Manès Sky Crash At Startup

• Abrawlica
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by Abrawlica No Manès Sky Crash At Startup was created by Abrawlica
Hey there anyway I have have been having this constant crash at startup. anytime I try to use reshade. the issue is I cannot find any errors in the log file. it just stops working.

I have direct x installed
Visual runtimes as well

I have tried full screen and windowed fullscreen to no effect.

I have a geforce MX150 on my lapto

reshade does work on other games like diablo 3

Using GOG version of NMS if that matters.

the log file

pastebin.com/BPi8Qnce
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Abrawlica.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thalixte
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic No Manès Sky Crash At Startup
As No Man's Sky is an opengl game, have you installed reshade selecting the openGL API, in the dialog box ?

• Abrawlica
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Abrawlica Replied by Abrawlica on topic No Manès Sky Crash At Startup
yes, it just boots up goes to white screen and I get progam unrespnsive and closes. i did find this in the log file of the game itself, tred googling it but didnt really find much in terms of what the issue is.

[SYS] [Init] NVAPI Init OK
[SYS] [Init] GetAssociatedNvidiaDisplayHandle failed: -6

and in case it matters this is the shadererrordump file.
pastebin.com/T3LSRT2s

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.