Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Unable to Build, possible gl3w error?

Unable to Build, possible gl3w error? 10 months 2 weeks ago #1

I've been working with the source for a bit now and I noticed anytime I tried to build or even just debug there were several errors related to the gl3w dependency. So I isolated it and found that it's not even finding a direct path despite my efforts to open a clear one. The python script exits with a 9009, path not found code.

Do I have to build a separate gl3w.lib just to release Reshade? Even trying to build the cloned solution without any modifications results in the same error. It feels like I'm missing a big chunk of data somewhere, or maybe a toolset.

UPDATE: the gl3w_gen.py script definitely isn't finding the header file, and of course will not create the two other files needed for it to work. I'm working on a fix, but it feels silly doing this. Maybe something's up with my setup?

UPDATE 2: Just had to set my Environment Path to allow python to execute. Simple solutions always evade me!
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Fel. Reason: Solved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to Build, possible gl3w error? 2 months 1 week ago #2

im getting same issue, when trying to build project on my own PC

UPDATE
managed to fix python PATH by reinstalling it :) however now im getting this trouble apon building solution:
MSB3073 "tools\verbuild res\version.h *.*.*.+ -xFP -b0.0.0.0 -s:VCEnd" with code -1073741515.	ReShade	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets	128
looks like issue with environment? why would verbuild.exe return an error here? any advice would be apreciated)
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by justniggatryingtohelp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.