[SOLVED] Unable to Build, possible gl3w error?

• Fel
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #1 by Fel Unable to Build, possible gl3w error? was created by Fel
I've been working with the source for a bit now and I noticed anytime I tried to build or even just debug there were several errors related to the gl3w dependency. So I isolated it and found that it's not even finding a direct path despite my efforts to open a clear one. The python script exits with a 9009, path not found code.

Do I have to build a separate gl3w.lib just to release Reshade? Even trying to build the cloned solution without any modifications results in the same error. It feels like I'm missing a big chunk of data somewhere, or maybe a toolset.

UPDATE: the gl3w_gen.py script definitely isn't finding the header file, and of course will not create the two other files needed for it to work. I'm working on a fix, but it feels silly doing this. Maybe something's up with my setup?

UPDATE 2: Just had to set my Environment Path to allow python to execute. Simple solutions always evade me!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fel. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• justniggatryingtohelp
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2 by justniggatryingtohelp Replied by justniggatryingtohelp on topic Unable to Build, possible gl3w error?
im getting same issue, when trying to build project on my own PC

UPDATE
managed to fix python PATH by reinstalling it :) however now im getting this trouble apon building solution:
MSB3073 "tools\verbuild res\version.h *.*.*.+ -xFP -b0.0.0.0 -s:VCEnd" with code -1073741515.	ReShade	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets	128
looks like issue with environment? why would verbuild.exe return an error here? any advice would be apreciated)
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by justniggatryingtohelp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.