Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade 2 Issues

Reshade 2 Issues 6 months 1 week ago #1

So I recently downloaded Reshade 2 for my Sims 4 game. I barely know how to use it but I figured some things out on my own. My problem is 1) The reshade effect wasn’t showing in my game. I later found out I had to have certain settings in my game for it to show so I changed them and still.. no effect showing. So then I found out you have to open it while in game and choose the preset, so i tried and still no change. Then I went into profiles and said ok Maybe I can change it to 64 bit instead of the 34 bit And then I realized there’s nothing in the profile section. So I tried to add the game and it said error cannot find the file Reshade32.dll. I noticed that I could find the file in my downloads tab and I even tried to move it into my bin folder for the Sims four which is where the file for the game is. And I even tried to put it into the reshade folder and it still says it cannot find the file. I think that is what is the problem and why is it showing in my game. How can I get re-shade to find that file or how do I uninstall reshade 2? Do I even need to uninstall it? I’m just really confused I don’t know how to use this program so any help would be very much appreciated. 2) I heard that I have to use the scroll lock key but I have a laptop. I think I can change it but I don’t know how. information on that would be much appreciated as well. Thank you!
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by JannaBeanz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade 2 Issues 6 months 1 week ago #2

Get rid of ReShade 2 and use ReShade 3. It has an in-game menu and is much easier to install and use.
Cheers, crosire =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.