I've researched this for an entire day now and hoping someone might provide some insight into this particular situation:
1) Just re-installed Win7, DirectX is up to date, installed Net Framework 4.5 (just wiped a Win 10 Upgrade due to issues)
2) Other games on my removable USB 3 TB Drive are still fine and working with their prior reshade installation
3) I had to re-install the game in issue (Dungeons in Dragons Online) which has previously worked perfectly with reshade
4) I am 99% sure there has not been an update to the game in the last day that now blocks Reshade
5) I am not sure if maybe this new installation of this particular game has some kind of block
6) New installations of ReShade into other games are working fine
7) Finally.. I tried renaming the files to D3D11 and running the game as an administrator.
I'm not using Steam or any other interface, I have not installed anything on this new installation aside from the bare minimum (simple Nvidia driver, current DirectX and NetFramework 4.5 that was needed to install the new Reshade .exe
(before I installed Net Framework 4.5, the Reshade installation would crash right after it got to downloading 100% of the online shaders)
Crash that is coming back points to the dxgi.dll. I can move that file into a created bin folder within the game directory and the game works ( with no reshade nothing comes up). Taking it out of the bin folder and putting it back where it gets installed causes the game to crash as soon as the Reshade interface/UI normally comes up
I'm 100% sure I'm installing it the same exact way it was installed yesterday so any insight would be appreciated!