Reshade 3.1.1 Unable to be used with certain games

• Thebadassitude
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by Thebadassitude Reshade 3.1.1 Unable to be used with certain games was created by Thebadassitude
So i've returned to a certain series (borderlands) of games that laying dormant on my harddrive for a year or so and i decided i wanted to do a fresh playthrough all of them and to my surprised when i clicked play in steam they failed to start up, so i checked the file structure every thing was intact so i did the whole deleting the DLL files to troubleshoot and voila the game booted right up, now when i progressed onto BL2 and BTPS when i clicked play the launcher popped with an error "Intialization error" now when i pulled out the DLL it was the same result as BL and the game booted right up, NOW heres the confusing part whenever i right click any of the EXEs for the games and run them as administrator the game boots up with reshade perfectly fine, however i used to be able to play these game perfectly fine without any of this confuzzle. IF anyone can shed even a once of light on this it would be greatly appericated! thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.