Refuses to install to Arkham City

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by gumgajuaw Refuses to install to Arkham City was created by gumgajuaw
I tried installing reshade for Arkham City, but every time I click "direct3d 9" it wants to install standard effects, I click yes, it loads to 100% and then it gives me an error "access to C:\..\reshade--shaders-master denied" and when I check this folder, it seems it keeps being set to read-only, even after I change it myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Dewiant Replied by Dewiant on topic Refuses to install to Arkham City
У меня подобная ошибка , устанавливаю в клиент игры Контракт Варс , выбираю Open GL , и вместо загрузки вылетает ошибка.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by gumgajuaw Replied by gumgajuaw on topic Refuses to install to Arkham City
I'm sorry friend but I do not speak Russian

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.