[SOLVED] FFXIV ReShade Menus...

• Dajova
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by Dajova FFXIV ReShade Menus... was created by Dajova
Well, i guess this picture says it all:

As you can see, it works.... but the scaling is broken. note that even the fps counter is clipped off screen.
I tried to reinstall reshade, but to no avail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FFXIV ReShade Menus...
Ctrl + Mouse Wheel to change scaling.

• Dajova
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #3 by Dajova Replied by Dajova on topic FFXIV ReShade Menus...
Huh weird... I'm pretty sure i didnt change that, but ok. It worked. Thanks!

• Dajova
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #4 by Dajova Replied by Dajova on topic FFXIV ReShade Menus...
Ok, after restarting the game several times, i've come to the conclusion that it does this everytime it launches the game. It doesn't save the scaling between sessions, it defaults to the hideous large one.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 week ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FFXIV ReShade Menus...
You can set it manually in the config file:
[GENERAL]
FontGlobalScale=1.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dajova

• Dajova
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #6 by Dajova Replied by Dajova on topic FFXIV ReShade Menus...
Alright, took some time to find the file in question, but found it. not sure why the global font scale was at 1.6x, but fixed anyway.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.