Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window

• mizra108
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by mizra108 Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window was created by mizra108
Hi there,

I have downloaded ReShade 3.2.1 installer and after going through the proper process of installation, I find myself unable to interface with the ReShade window after pressing SHIFT+F2. I place my cursor over the CONTINUE bar upon startup to finish setting it up and, although it highlights, when clicking on it, nothing happens. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions as to why this could be happening? One thing to note is that the window shows the version being 3.2.1.272. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hewitt
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2 by Hewitt Replied by Hewitt on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same here :( I guess this is with P3D v4 - waiting for a reply or answer
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Hewitt.

• malteo14
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by malteo14 Replied by malteo14 on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same here!!!

• Hewitt
More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by Hewitt Replied by Hewitt on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same with version 3.2.2 :/

• thalixte
More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same here with 3.2.2 in windowed mode on Project Cars 2... (works in fullscreen mode)

• faisal2631
More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by faisal2631 Replied by faisal2631 on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
i have the same problem too
i am using P3D V4
if i keep pressing space bar and move the mouse it highlight what i want but when i press on anything it wont work

i hope someone find a soultion to this

• Sethos
More
5 years 11 months ago #7 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Yup, same here.

Can't press anything, can only highlight.

• Laho08
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #8 by Laho08 Replied by Laho08 on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same problem in Prepar3D V4.2 mouse input not work!
In version:
3.2.2 not work
3.2.1 not work
3.2.0 not work
3.1.2 work

I hope in future Fix!
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Laho08.

• Sethos
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #9 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Does anyone have a link to the latest ReShade that actually works?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sethos.

• Dadztea
More
5 years 11 months ago #10 by Dadztea Replied by Dadztea on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Same problem in Prepar3D V4.2 mouse input not work! Please help..

• ruetterf
More
5 years 11 months ago #11 by ruetterf Replied by ruetterf on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
I have same problem with p3d 4.1. Holy Shit !

• Laho08
More
5 years 10 months ago #12 by Laho08 Replied by Laho08 on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Also with the latest version 3.3.2 not work in Prepar3D v4.2

• ampharoah
More
5 years 10 months ago #13 by ampharoah Replied by ampharoah on topic Unable to make inputs on ReSHade window
Has anyone using P3Dv4.2 found a version that solves this problem please?

Andrew

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.