Hello,
I hope somebody can help me, I just updated Reshade to the new version and for some reason now items can't be located on the sims 4 gallery.
See:
prntscr.com/j94hpe
and
prntscr.com/j94h9h
If I take the reshade map out of my bin the problem is solved so it def has to do with the new update. Is there anybody who knows what to do please?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.