I'm unsure why, but I've noticed reshade now runs completely unsynced from the game, regardless of v-sync settings in nVidia control panel or the game itself. Is there a setting I'm missing or did I stumble across some compatibility issue with the game?
That doesn't make sense. ReShade cannot run unsynced from the game. It's technically impossible. ReShade runs right before the game swaps buffers, so right before the driver waits for the next v-blank event (aka v-sync).
If anything the FPS display is broken, which seems to be the case, because the frametime is correct (16ms is how long a frame should take when synced for 60Hz). Just the calculated FPS is wrong.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.