[FFXIV] ReShade crashes on DX11 launch

• SmartrChild
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by SmartrChild [FFXIV] ReShade crashes on DX11 launch was created by SmartrChild
This problem has been driving me nuts and I can't seem to find any solutions. When I install ReShade to FFXIV's dx11 client, immediately upon launching the game, i get this error message and CTD. This problem does not occur when installing ReShade to the DX9 client. The correct version of ReShade was applied to the DX11 client, using the most recent version of ReShade. I did not select the option to install any presets when installing ReShade. I do not believe any overlays or similar programs are enabled, but I have posted a list of processes running just in case I missed something . Driver AA is disabled, and I am at my wit's end. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.