[SOLVED] Dragon Age Inquisition Issue

• Zachillios
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Zachillios Dragon Age Inquisition Issue was created by Zachillios
So back in the patch 1-4 days I could easily hook Reshade up to the game, but as of patch 6 it just flat out won't work anymore. I'm not sure if it's related to that however, as I have had mild trouble with other games. I'm using Reshade 17.0 and when I try to hook onto inquisition it says analyzing for a few seconds and then the program crashes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Dragon Age Inquisition Issue
It might be something else going on. I can confirm Reshade 0.16 and 0.17 work fine with DA:I (though 0.17 exhibits the not responding to toggle key issue atm).

Check the Reshade repository thread in the Discussion forum for 0.16+SweetFX archive if you don't already have it.

EDIT: DA:I is one of those games where the Reshade installer can't read it properly, and the installer crashes. Just copy the 64-bit dll across along with Sweet.fx and the SweetFX dir for a manual install.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Martigen.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Dragon Age Inquisition Issue

Zachillios wrote: I'm using Reshade 17.0 and when I try to hook onto inquisition it says analyzing for a few seconds and then the program crashes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

As Martigen said, just do a manual installation. The setup tool is bugged in the current version.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.