I can not open the reshade menu when I have presse

• Pramudya ari
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by Pramudya ari I can not open the reshade menu when I have presse was created by Pramudya ari
Why tell me the solution plz i use this in gta V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreyM
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic I can not open the reshade menu when I have presse
... Press Shift + F2?

• Pramudya ari
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Pramudya ari Replied by Pramudya ari on topic I can not open the reshade menu when I have presse
i have pressed it but can not open

do you have other solution ?

• brazzjazz
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #4 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic I can not open the reshade menu when I have presse
Do you get a small grey window at the top left saying that ReShade is loading? If it is missing, ReShade hasn't been properly installed in the first place, and we would first have to fix that.

Or maybe you don't press the keys at the same time..? First press Shift, and while you are pressing it, add F2.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by brazzjazz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.