launcher for game is white and cant launch game

• Morei
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by Morei launcher for game is white and cant launch game was created by Morei
when i tried to get Reshade working with SSO, the launcher kept coming up white, though when i hovered by mouse showed the was still text on the launcher, along with links, but i could not manage to log into the game.

i originally tried to use Sweetfx with this game, but didnt have much luck and was more familiar with reshade but... im not sure what to do to fix this issue!

EDIT: i managed to enter my password and hit play on the launcher and got this message--

and it still launched the game. the effects seem to be working? but i dont know what the error is for and i dont know why the launcher is white-- my graphics card does support openGL and i hadnt gotten this error before now.
along with that, while it *does* open in game, and seem to work, i get an error log anyways.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Morei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic launcher for game is white and cant launch game
You have too many effects installed. Delete those you don't need and the errors in the log will go away.

• Morei
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Morei Replied by Morei on topic launcher for game is white and cant launch game

crosire wrote: You have too many effects installed. Delete those you don't need and the errors in the log will go away.

ah this did easily fix the error log, thanks. though of course i still need to deal with the game launcher being white. (and the open GL error message)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.