ReShade only for games?

• kmrqus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by kmrqus ReShade only for games? was created by kmrqus
Hello,
first post and directly a Problem - sorry for that. And not to forget: Congratulations to this interesting Project.

I've tried to install reshade with depth3D to a CAD program called Moi3D V3. The program has no full screen mode, means that you have the typical border of a Windows program. After starting the program I got the message: .. Press Alt+F2.
But this works only when I click with the mouse also in the window. The configuration menu opens than, but I can't select the continue button. If I press a key on the Keyboard and select with the mouse - the continue button will be highlighted but nothing happens.

Has someone an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance
and have a nice day
Karsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade only for games?
ReShade's input management is tailored to applications with single input focus (e.g. games), it won't work properly otherwise. Rendering on the other hand should work fine.

• kmrqus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by kmrqus Replied by kmrqus on topic ReShade only for games?
Hello crosire,

thank You for the answer. Is it possible to bypass the configuration tool by writing a config file manually. It seems I'm not alone with this Problem. Is there a documentation or are there some sample files?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
Karsten

• 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #4 by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys Replied by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys on topic ReShade only for games?
It would make me infinitely happy if it were possible for Reshade to work with something like Flash Player or even system-wide.
I use DisplayCAL's 3DLUT feature to color correct Reshade-compatible applications.
Wide Gamut monitors were a mistake :P
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys.

• kmrqus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by kmrqus Replied by kmrqus on topic ReShade only for games?
Hello,
short update: I've switched back to Version 2.03 which has an external configuration tool. You can get it on the git-site of depth3d. And it works!
In additon I use Trinus to bring it to the Smartphone.
Thanks for the great development
and have a nice day
Karsten

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.