Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade only for games?

ReShade only for games? 5 months 4 weeks ago #1

Hello,
first post and directly a Problem - sorry for that. And not to forget: Congratulations to this interesting Project.

I've tried to install reshade with depth3D to a CAD program called Moi3D V3. The program has no full screen mode, means that you have the typical border of a Windows program. After starting the program I got the message: .. Press Alt+F2.
But this works only when I click with the mouse also in the window. The configuration menu opens than, but I can't select the continue button. If I press a key on the Keyboard and select with the mouse - the continue button will be highlighted but nothing happens.

Has someone an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance
and have a nice day
Karsten
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade only for games? 5 months 4 weeks ago #2

ReShade's input management is tailored to applications with single input focus (e.g. games), it won't work properly otherwise. Rendering on the other hand should work fine.
Cheers, crosire =)

ReShade only for games? 5 months 3 weeks ago #3

Hello crosire,

thank You for the answer. Is it possible to bypass the configuration tool by writing a config file manually. It seems I'm not alone with this Problem. Is there a documentation or are there some sample files?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
Karsten

ReShade only for games? 5 months 3 weeks ago #4

It would make me infinitely happy if it were possible for Reshade to work with something like Flash Player or even system-wide.
I use DisplayCAL's 3DLUT feature to color correct Reshade-compatible applications.
Wide Gamut monitors were a mistake :P
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys.

ReShade only for games? 4 months 4 weeks ago #5

Hello,
short update: I've switched back to Version 2.03 which has an external configuration tool. You can get it on the git-site of depth3d. And it works!
In additon I use Trinus to bring it to the Smartphone.
Thanks for the great development
and have a nice day
Karsten