Conan Exiles

• Daniboy41
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Daniboy41 Conan Exiles was created by Daniboy41
Works but have problems with desert sand physics it messes them up as in video...

I any one know how to fix this let me know i know is 100% RESHADEME i did
a lot of testing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Conan Exiles
I just decided to do without Reshade in this game. I get a weird displaydepth shader effect this without having that shader installed or even no shader activated.What is really weird is that this problem was not there first. The Battleye version of the game wont start with any Reshade.
Warning: Spoiler!

The game won't start with d3d9.dll if I change name on file to dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll or opengl32 I get this bug after a while. I tried about every reshade version 3 and the latest 3.3.2. There is two version of the game, ConanSandbox_BE.exe(Battleye) and ConanSandbox.exe .

I get color artifacts, like got with a old analog screen cable is not fully inserted while using fullscreen mode with reshade. No color artifacts in windowed or bordlerless.

This game doesn't work good with hooks. It kick my Rivatuner Statstitics and it can not hook up to the game.

I am giving it last try now with latest Nvidia 397,64 driver reinstall with a clean DDU install. But dont have a lot hope. This so far the only game but Metal Gear Soild 5 that gives me problems. I would probably try reshade version 1
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sunesha.

• Sunesha
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Conan Exiles
Experimented by start command "-d3d11"(Running the game in directx 11) with "ConanSandbox.exe" and reshade works just fine so far will report back later with results. However this is not how the game was designed to run, so I have no ideas what other issues this could introduce. I think it runs in dx9 originally.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.