Fallout 4 + ReShade 3.3.2 = exit crash in dxgi.dll

• lemonpokemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1 by lemonpokemon Fallout 4 + ReShade 3.3.2 = exit crash in dxgi.dll was created by lemonpokemon
Fallout4.exe APPCRASH with dxgi.dll. This only happens when I exit the game (via menu or console with qqq). The error appears after 1-2 seconds.

Before that, I used 3.0.6 and there were no such problems. Everything else works, game and filters. At least that's what I noticed for a short period of time.

In general, I noticed that there have been noticeable changes since 3.0.6 version. Maybe I should use 3.0.6 back?

I don't use ENB. Also all the settings I do myself, without third-party config files. I did not export the settings from the old version, all were created from scratch and only a few filters were used. And absolutely all files from the old version have been deleted.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by lemonpokemon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.